Alicia from Pink Kitty

Well another fine lady I discovered with Pink Kitty, and it was NO April fools joke. Alicia is a gorgeous blonde bombshell with PK, she has the most delightful attitude, gives total hot service,has one sexy curvy body and is simply delicious to spend time with. Her measurements are 32D 24 34, and is about 5'6'' a overall stunning body and great sexy bum too :)

Alicia is from Montreal, so there was a little language barrier, but who needed to chat when things really got stoked up with her.

I can say she is a very charming lady, beautiful white teeth,soft lips to kiss on her mouth and below, ;) beautiful soft breasts and she smelled great for a morning adventure. Alicia was certainly enjoying the first 30 minutes as I paid strict attention to her beautiful p*ssy below, with oral and did she ever get wet, and her face was flush, the moaning and the "oui" was nice to hear, while she grind into my mouth and tongue, very yummy!

I will repeat, as she is most excellent with her service, her mouth and tongue, and she gives very awesome bj!! she was very easy to lift up and have her great legs wrapped around me while making love to her on the edge of the bed and standing up, it felt great to have her sexy bum cheeks in my hands while lifting her up and down, what a ride :)

PK you have another fine lady with you, and I ceratinly look forward to seeing more of them in the next while, Thanks!

Alicia, sexy now isn't she?

picture.php?albumid=767&pictureid=18503

I also had the luck this week to visit this charming lady. I called PK and Jason recommended Alicia, since she was the only one available that morning, but he also made sure to give me some details about her services and told me that she was awsome. He was right. Alicia has a bit of a bubbly personality that is part of her (permanent) good mood. She is very easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable with her and has a very nice body, not a spinner but just enough 'meat' on her to be very enjoyable. The picture above gives a good description of her, except for those very nice tits that you will only enjoy when you see her. She has a pear-shaped tits, soft, FULL with a nice light brown aureolas. I spent a good deal of time sucking on those.

Service wise, she is among the top providers in O-town. She was very determined to get mister Happy up again for SOG #2 even though Mr Happy was a bit lazy (from SOG # 1), and she succeeded. I also loved her BLS skills where she can just lick or take the boys inside, softly or roughly, just let her know your preference. We had a great time also with some toys that I brought with me and she seemed to have enjoyed them very much (at least from her moaning).

The first shot I couldn't resist her BBBJ skills and just let go inside her mouth (no swallow as she left for the bathroom to spit). The second shot, we had a nice time in old missionary style. I agree with Pete that she has a nice round butt and a very nice clean a-hole (for those of you perverts...).

When we finished we had a bit of a conversation about her and she seems very clever and determined in what she wants, a big plus for her in this industry where money is gained and spent very quickly by so many SPs.

The location was a hotel in the east and had a very easy access from the Queensway.

Thank you Jason for bringing this gem to the capital.

Yes her breasts are very nice in fact I would call them beautiful, nice description kingbong :)

She is another gem with PK that is for sure :) I'm having difficulty making up my mind, Jessy,Alicia and now Zoe on board, yowzer :) :)

The picture above gives a good description of her, except for those very nice tits that you will only enjoy when you see her. She has a pear-shaped tits, soft, FULL with a nice light brown aureolas.

Guest Ni**t*****t

KingBong

I think Alicia is lovely but you gave her 8/10 for attitude?

I have to agree with kingbong, also PK needs to update her pics she is much more fit in person. Awsome time.

She is another gem that I have enjoyed time with, photo's are not always necessary to be updated all the time,if you look at her attractive face, soft full lips, and she has got beautiful breasts 32dd's. The only thing I disagree with is creating other scores other then is part of these rec's. She is a very hot babe with great attitude, perhaps language barrier, but then again who needs to talk while having fun ;)

Edited by PistolPete

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.