Massage travel stories

I've been a member of this forum for 5 year now but have only lurked around until recently. Just wondering if anyone was interested in sharing some funny or interesting massage experiences from places other than Winnipeg. Just thought this might be a fun way to get more involved within this forum while keeping it light hearted and interesting. For me it has always been about the thrill of the hunt to see what would be offered, though I don't partake in extras anymore, I still find to fun to find places to get a good massage for a cheap price.

Had my first go at a massage parlour on a vacation to Tokyo about a decade ago. Not being fluent in Japanese, it was a little difficult to communicate what was acceptable or what was being offered. First place seemed to be a regular massage spa in Roppongi but eventually offered a HE and being young and single, why the hell not! What started as a hj turned into a bbbj. Mind blown and intrigued with what else I could find in Toyko, was able to find a nice Thai massage place in Shinjuku. Great massage and back crack, finished very happy. Shower was down the hall so it was the first walk of shame for me while walking past several rooms and people. Last place was mens spa in Ueno and got to strike off soapy massage off my bucket list. The attendant was in her late 30s but spoke very good english. Amazing experience and the pinnacle of relaxation and pampering. PM me for more details.

I've always had it in the mind that I would only partake in this hobby while on vacation or away from the city. Had the pleasure of visiting a couple places in Boston, very similar to Winnipeg experiences. Got to try a handful of places in Toronto, some good and some not so good. Found a nice place in Koreatown that had a shower within the room, which was very convenient and avoided the embarrassing walk of shame down the hall. Also got to try table shower at a place near Markham. Very interesting and of course very wet but well worth the experience.

Last place I got to try outside of Winnipeg was in Vancouver. It was a gentlemen's club located downtown that is now long gone but was the first place that had a line up of girls to greet you and to choose from. Each room was a different world theme and started with a warm shower and cup of tea before a very sensual massage. I was informed that all the session included fs, so again, being young and single... let's do this! Amazing experience and a very good first impression of the Vancouver scene, though that was almost 5 years ago.

Apologies for the drawn out post. I could have gone into more detail but that would seem more appropriate for PM. If you've read to the end then hopefully you have some interesting stories to tell. Again, I'm just trying something different to get more involved in this forum and start a conversation. I've casually tried out a handful of places in town so feel free to PM me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1