Wet and Wild Emma

Guest gagagaga

Well, I just came from my second rendez vous (that's French for "rendez vous") with Emma, and it was fun.

We had corresponded here to make arrangements...I was looking for DATY and COB. She gave me a very reasonable price, and we booked a time.

Whjen I knocked on the door, it took almost a whole second for her to answer. There she stood in a tank top with her big DD's tucked in it, and some jean shorts. We proceeded to the living room, and got down to it.

I immediately dived into the "y" and had a blast. Wet and Wild is an understatement!! I ate and ate and fingered away until I was nicely surprised by a warm shot of girl goo...she squirted all over. I kept going till she squirted 2 more times (*or maybe one really long time...I'm not sure). Once she caught her breath, at her request I went at her hard from behind.

All in all, a very good experience. She is no Barbie doll, but she is totally fun and into it 100%. I'll definately go back for more!!!

Sounds like ya had fun...hehehehe

Guest *D E**a

Thanks joeblow1969....it was 3 times.....;) I love being eaten :) Emma

Sounds like Emma had fun too...:) hehehehe

Guest *D E**a

Still have time available Saturday and Sunday.....message me for an appt :) Thanks.....Emma :)

Guest *D E**a

No prob Incognito :) I had fun too......have to say everyone I've met has been pleasant and respectful, no bs.... it's very nice :) Booking appts for the cumming weeks boys ;) Emma

Sounded like someone had a really sweet shower-hold the soap-lol.

very nice review, got me going.

where can i see some pics?!!

Guest *D E**a

Sorry guys.....the mouth is an ongoing project for the next while......no bj's or greek.......offer at topless hj/boobfuck for 60, daty for 100, daty/cob for 120 and fs for 150.....no greek......message for an appt.....thanks...Emma :)

How do I get an appointment?

By reading the thread. Emma wrote what to do. Send her a message. Left click on her member's handle with your mouse and you will see send a private message come up. Click on it.

Edited by loneskater
Spell check

Guest *D E**a

****Yes this is all I am offering, do not contact me for more.....thanks**** :) I am offering topless(DD40 boobs) stress relief massages for 80. No bs...friendly and safe environment. Just wanted to add...everyone has been curious as to what I look like....I've added pics....thanks...Emma :)

Edited by *D E**a