I think we should meet.

Dear Lover,

When was the last time you really connected with someone? I mean, really connected, on a soul level? The kind of connection that satisfies your desire in a deep and lasting way. Are you similarly seeking something that transcends the superficial, trite, and mundane trappings of "the real world" in favor of exploring the overlap of authenticity and fantasy? If so, I think we should meet.    

I'm a mature woman with what strikes many as a shockingly youthful appearance and a tenacious predilection for mischief, flirtation, and all things sensual. I'm looking for a partner in crime, someone with whom I can share my passion for romance and eroticism, whether its for a filthy fling or a languid seduction. Let's meet for a tryst out on the town, at your upscale hotel, or in the luxurious privacy of my studio conveniently and discreetly located in Toronto’s Financial District.

1000/Off-the-clock for up to 6 hours   
600/2hrs  
500/90min  
400/hr

Of course, neither of us are up for meeting just anyone, so a simple and painless screening process is required to ensure our mutual safety, comfort, and discretion. Send me the name, website, and contact information for a provider from your past so I can reach out. The alternative for those without references is an employment verification where you provide a work number that I can use to reach you through a switchboard/receptionist OR a 50% deposit on our date made by Paypal/EMT along with a brief phone chat. Rest assured your information is solely for my confidential pleasure, you can trust me to keep all your secrets, but if pre-screening for the sake of security is not your style then we probably won't click and I wish you the best of luck in finding someone that is a better fit.

Visit me at my home on the web indianvixen.net for more on me and, once your ready, get in touch to make our first date using the contact form there or email me sealed with a kiss at [email protected]. Succinct, sweet, and classy with screening info included in your first message wins me over every time. No pressure, but I do hear from a lot of people; pique my interest in you, tempt me. 

❤️

~Asha

finalpic.jpg

Edited by Asha Singh