First experience - Kimberly

Hey guys: Totally new to this whole scene and thought first of all I should introduce myself as I will likely have many annoying questions as I learn about the industry. I am a quiet kinda guy who is also trying to get back into the swing of things after a long (for me) sabbatical. I am here to try and work my confidence back into shape so I am ready to re-enter the world of dating and such. So, I will have questions about terminology, where I can find this where I can find that, but bear with me....like I said I am justa newbie.

Anyways, this week I had an experience with an SP for the first time and I am sure you have all gone thru being nervous, wondering what the hell you are doing and why....

bottom line is I was happy to find someone who was very pleasant, accomodating and respectful to my aprehensivenesss. She made me very comfortable right off the bat and had the ability to know exactly what do and seemed honestly interested in my likes and dislikes. Under no circumstance did I feel like I was being fleeced and afterwards was quite happy with the time spent. I know she knew I was very nervous and did everything to put my mind and queries at ease. I told her I was looking for something regular over the next few months while I get back into sex shape and she even provided me with ideas for future sessions and what I can and cannot do.

Like I said, I am new to all this but was glad to have had this experience to open this world up to me with a lady who was patient, friendly, and pretty cool to chill with. thanks alot!

welcome to the forum.

Glad to see you had a good time and share your experience with other members. Check the FAQ section for definitions. There is a post there itemizing.

Welcome to the board Bookworm. I can tell you that you will enjoy all the ladies listed in EC like most of us here have.

Make sure you read the posts here. As many as you possibly can.

All the ladies here are charming and devoted.

I'm glad your first experience was wonderful. Kimberly is well liked.

leyley

I'm glad your first experience was wonderful. Kimberly is well liked.

leyley

Leyley; If your going to make a comment saying Kimberly is well liked on this board you should point us to the reviews that says so, starting with your own. Otherwise I would not generalize about what other members think or feel.

Not that I have anything against Kimberly as I have not had the pleasure of meeting her so I can't say how she is one way or the other. Also she may request not to be reviewed in detail by her clients, which would explain not having many reviews on the board.

All I can say is there are ladies who get numerous reviews on this board and in those cases you could say they are well liked. However when you can not back what you say with reviews or comments made by other members than it becomes your opinion not the one of the other members.

Now this is my opinion and I did a search before I wrote this comment. So if my search was not done properly and I missed something then please let me know. It is just that I believe in being honest an accurate when posting comments, while keeping within mod's guidelines.