I want to be your ultimate pleasure.

My schedule for the week of Monday Oct 1 to Saturday Oct 6. Please call or text me at 902-456-2898. Email [email protected]

Mon..Oct 1 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Tue...Oct 2 Off

Wen..Oct 3 Off

Thur..Oct 4 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Fri......Oct 5 Incall 7am-11am in Halifax. 

Sat.....Oct 6 Off. 

**please visit my website kyliejane.net**

I'm thinking about you as I move my hand down my silky link panties. I can feel the wetness as I think about your touch, how your lips would feel on mine.  I slide my fingers inside me, start to pleasure myself as know how you would love to feel my perky breasts and my soft skin as you kiss me so deep.  I'm so horny and wet as my fingers move faster over my bald pussy underneath my panties as I imagine you undressing me and putting me on my knees.  I softly moan as I'm losing myself in pure pleasure thinking how good your cock feels in my mouth and I caress it with my full luscious lips.  My pussy aches for completion, my hips rise up and down, my panties are even more wet now and I can see you have taken me to bed and spread my firm legs, grabbed my tight booty and and started to move onto me.  I'm so close, I moan as I think about you inside me pumping me hard and you grab my perfectly shaped hips and move faster.  I explode, my pussy starts to orgasm, I can't control my body as I cum and I see my legs wrap around you and feel your cock twitch inside me as you cum.  

As I lay exhausted and my panties soaked I want you here next to me, to please me as I please you. 

Kylie Jane, xo

20180930_192103_wm.jpg

• Like 1