Layla • Asian • LL • 0838

Layla has been in Ottawa and Belleville for this agency, I have now seen her in all three places. She is one of the best this place has to offer, one of my ATF. While often you see a provider and tire of her, I have seen Layla over a dozen times and she still amazes me. Has me performing like a 20 yr old, and I can't say why. She does everything very well but she gets results that are off the charts. I can't say enough good things about her, I will caution her english is not the best 

Layla gets the slurp seal of approval, maybe I should give her a lifetime achievement award or something!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I always appreciate your reviews. Always a genteman.

I have visited Layla a few times on your recommendation,  and agree 100% with your review. 

Thanks again Slurp

I found a review you did for her in Ottawa on here and went to see her. I wasn't dissappointed.

Here's the long form review for everybody

Layla was eager to please and satiated my appetite (I'm good for 2 shots usually, maybe more if I got the time.)

hi,

was wondering since she is working for an agency if we can ask for her by name, just to make sure we dont end up with somone else if we contact them? can you please advise?

thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.