Alexx Banks • Mixed • LL

I recently had the opportunity to meet with Alexx. Booking was easy and her place was really well put together.

As soon as I walked in the door she made me feel welcome with nice hug. I found her online pics don't do her justice as she's a very intelligent and beautiful woman. After a little conversation to get to know each other we made our way to the bedroom. Details will remain between us but I really can't say enough positive things about her and plan on repeating. 

• Thanks 2

I also had the pleasure to see her. She is amazing. She is very eager to please and you can tell that her reputation is very important to her. Highly recommended!

I just met Ms Banks a week ago on my way through to Halifax.  First of all she is a very classy and beautiful women 

Our session was great for and she does know what she’s doing . She is intelligent and very well spoken. 

I would definitely recommend and will repeat

• Like 1

• A couple months ago we met Miss. La crème de la crème she is not only professionnal but she is also very clever ..ask her to drink a glass of wine before the massage and you will discover how beautiful she is ...everything was perfect the location,the place was very clean . We hope to meet her  again in a near futur for another tandalising moment...we definitly recommand her 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

She is one of the best in business. Always beautiful and sexy. Just drop dead gorgeous. Very easy to talk to. And skills that make you knees weak.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.