Because life is too short for a mediocre existence...

When was the last time you really connected with someone? I mean, really connected, on a soul level? The kind of connection that satisfies your desire in a deep and lasting way.

Meet Me:   
* A professional creative and unapologetic foodie with a secretive kink persona.   
* A face that launched a thousand ships and a body that doesn’t quit.   
* Equal parts bold and mischievious, dangerous but kind, hopeful romantic and relentless flirt.   
* Maturity paired with the curious spirit of an ingenue.   
* Down-to-earth intellectual and dreamer with her head in the clouds and feet firmly planted in the ground.

Are you similarly seeking something that transcends the superficial, trite, and mundane trappings of "the real world" in favor of exploring the overlap of authenticity and fantasy? I'm looking for a partner in crime, someone with whom I can share my passion for romance and eroticism, whether for a filthy fling or a languid seduction. Let's meet for a tryst out on the town, at your upscale hotel, or in the luxurious privacy of my studio conveniently and discreetly located in Toronto’s Financial District:

1000/Afternoon or Evening   
850/3hrs  
600/2hrs   
500/90min    
400/hr

Of course, neither of us are up for meeting just anyone, so a simple and painless screening process is required to ensure our shared safety, comfort, and discretion:

- Send me the name, website, and contact information for a femme fatale from your past OR  
- Work phone number that I can use to reach you through a switchboard/receptionist OR  
- A 50% deposit on our date made by Paypal/EMT along with a brief phone chat.

Rest assured your information is solely for my confidential pleasure but if pre-screening for the sake of security is not your style then we probably won’t click and I wish you the best of luck in finding someone that is a better fit.

Visit me at my home on the web indianvixen.net for more on me and, once your ready, get in touch to make our first date using the contact form there or email me sealed with a kiss at [email protected]. Succinct, sweet, and classy with screening info included in your first message wins me over every time. No pressure, but I do hear from a lot of people; pique my interest in you, tempt me. 

❤️

~Asha

Provoc2.jpg