Adventurous minds, welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit!

For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Gabriella Laurence. I’m an established mature courtesan and exclusive travel companion from Montréal. With a sublime appetite for new adventures and a pronounced desire to enjoy myself in life, I offer a genuine, discreet and professional companionship experience to distinguished ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples who have an appreciation for "go with the flow" moments. Sapiosexual at heart, I strive to create long-lasting, trusting and affectionate liaisons that are well-grounded, meaningful and mutually beneficial. As an intuitive, perceptive tender spirit, I am naturally drawn to courteous mature patrons who have a great presence of mind, are naturally expansive and appreciate sincerity and openness.

Personal career aside (non-related to the companionship industry), I enjoy experiencing as many dimensions of life as possible and being a discerning part-time companion allows me the opportunity to meet wonderful generous souls, gain fresh perspectives on life and explore new adventures with distinguished suitors. It is a special privilege to do so with a very few select partners on a monthly basis. I am available to you as your private companion for social engagements, intimate sensual trysts and exciting travel escapades.

When contemplating a special rendez-vous or a new experience that will delight and excite all your senses, do not hesitate to throw your inhibitions to the wind and allow me to whisk you away to my world of physical and intellectual passion. Let's get to know each other and let's see what type of adventure we can explore together!

Gabriella xox 

Z-Gabby-Champagne-Resized500.jpg

Get to know me beyond my formal advertisements and follow me on Twitter
@Miss_GabriellaL with over 12K followers

Montreal Honorarium

Virtual Companionship

Special Spa Escapades

Contact Me

Special December Opportunity  
Contribute to my Christmas charity project and I will take the same amount you donate off my honorarium (up to $500) when arranging a dinner date (or longer) in December!

💌 For more details, please contact me at [email protected]