Serafina, Your Sweet Seductress... Visiting NOV 29 to DEC 4

Gents, I am thrilled you found me!

It's time we met and create some long-lasting memories. It is not only beauty I bring to our rendez-vous. I bring sensuality, elegance, complete dedication, and my unwavering lust. I want to discover you as much as you want to explore me, truly and freely. Let me be your passionate, girlfriend & accomplice the time of an interlude... 

My name is Serafina, the very definition of exoticism. I stand 5'6 tall with full, natural big breasts and the perfect petite derriere. I can't resist your gaze when you slowly undress me with your eyes and caress my soft chocolate skin and luscious curves. If like me, you are longing for a moment of freedom, where you can express yourself, truly and completely. A sensual escape where you can explore, discover, and satisfy your desires, then we have found each other! 

Whether we are already acquainted with or waiting to happen, our time together will quickly transform into romance and pure desire. 

Yours to be soon,

Serafina

--------------------------------------------------

Visiting Montreal soon; Please visit my website for more information. Accepting prebookings now:

November 29th: Prebook

November 30th: Prebook

December 1st: Prebook

December 2nd: Prebook

December 3rd: Prebook

December 4th: Prebook

--------------------------------------------------

www.yourserafina.com
[email protected]

@yourserafina

1511753426__DSC56270918.thumb.jpg.4ad26f8fc4009c7eef1d8637a7627667.jpg701441149__DSC556809_18.thumb.jpg.0e147396059c37fee6fee00bbddf98c0.jpg