Sign in to follow this  

The Only Thing that Isn't...

Are you looking for a sure thing?

My name is Amber and I am in town for a few more weeks! Why not come see me for an incall- I have a clean, discrete private residence available for us. Coffee, water, and shower facilities are available in addition to the outstanding, high quality companionship I provide.

Or, invite me to your place or hotel room. There are only a couple hotels in town I won't visit for health and safety reasons, in which case you are most welcome to join me at my warm and comfortable incall location. I never turn away clients (unless I am concerned for my safety). 

A bit about me:

*age 27

*OPEN MINDED

*highly skilled

*great massage

*Drug free

*Disease free (and safe provider)

*Smoke free

*Kid free

The only thing that isn't free... is me! 😉 Reasonable rates.

I value my professional life, so discretion is very important. I ask that you please not request photos.  You are welcome to contact me a for description of my appearance and/or phone number. My number is also in the local paper, if you don't have time to wait for a reply via Lyla.  I prefer voice calls over text messages. ***I do not give information to, or book with private numbers.

You crave the attentions of a warm and willing young lady, right? Don't wait any longer.  Only 1 hour notice required from the time you call. 

Happy Holidays,

Amber K. Diamond xxx

Edited by Guest
small detail added

Sign in to follow this