Great cook wants to add some spice to your life.

Gents,

Let me introduce myself in case we haven't had the pleasure to meet yet... 

My name is Serafina, the very definition of elegance, exoticism and sensuality. I stand 5'6 tall with full, natural big breasts and the perfect petite derriere. I can't resist your gaze when you slowly undress me with your eyes and caress my soft chocolate skin and luscious curves. 

If like me, you are longing for a moment of freedom, where you can express yourself, truly and completely. A sensual escape where you can explore, discover, and satisfy your desires, then we have found each other! 

Whether we are already acquainted with or waiting to happen, our time together will quickly transform into romance and pure desire. 

Invite me for an interlude in your reputable hotel room downtown, or let me host you in a discreet, private location where I will pamper you and tend to your specific needs. 

This Week's Availability: Dec 10 - Dec 16

Monday: Booked

Tuesday: 10am - 8pm

Wednesday: 10am - 9pm

Thursday: 10am - 10pm

Friday: 10am - 11pm

Saturday: 3pm - 12am

Sunday: Limited availability, prebooking preferred

452178082_Serafina9.thumb.jpg.8ba1363bf29ce63e4f6f359dd3ee7dc4.jpg

And if you are looking to take things up a notch, inquire about a duo with the lovely Ms Manda!! Her sharp wit, beautiful smile, mischievousness & feminine grace captivated me the moment I laid eyes on her. Together we are a playful pair, full of enthusiasm. What happens when we get behind closed doors? Find out for yourself!

Please visit my website for more details, pictures and info.

You can also send me an email directly at [email protected]. Please include your Name, a little about yourself, date, and time of the desired rendez-vous.

Yours soon,

Serafina

xx

_DSC5627 09:18.jpg