Alice @ Brass Club • White

As the year is coming to end, I wanted to get out and treat myself to a fun night of food, drinks and some wonderful company. Fortunately enough for me, Alice was working last night at Brass Club so I jumped at the chance to meet her. 

We had chatted a bit on Twitter and I found her photos absolutely stunning, so why not book. 

Before heading off to the VIP Suite, Alice and I sat at the bar and enjoyed a drink together. She is very charming and I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. Once in the room, off went that sexy one piece black lingerie and I got to lay my eyes on one gorgeous young body and those beautiful blue eyes of hers made me melt! 

After our hour was up, back to the bar for another drink and little more chatting and then it was time for me to head home. 

I had a great time last night, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Jessica was absolutely outstanding and her friendly attitude made me feel very appreciated. 

There is no doubt in my mind that I will be repeating with Alice, she is way too beautiful, sexy and playful for me to resist! 

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.