Tawny • White

I decided to see Tawny based on a recommendation from the staff at CMJ.  I was looking for a young spinner and Tawny was recommended and happened to be working at the downtown location that afternoon.  When I arrived, I was shown directly into one of the standard rooms and Tawny arrived with shy smiles and a big hug.  We sat on the table to chat for a bit and she opened up very quickly with a bit about her life and interests. She is quite new to this and is a young looking 20ish who is exploring her naughty side.  She looks just like the photos on the CMJ site with a slim waist and curvy booty.  She has wonderful breasts that are perfect and standing tall.  After a few minutes we shed our clothes and went to shower.  It was fun to soap and slide together while exploring our sensitive spots. I really enjoyed the DFK that were freely given and lingering.  The massage started with me on my back and she worked my back and legs firmly as I requested.  The room didn’t have great mirrors and I wanted to get a better look so I massaged her for a while, first her back and then front.  She enjoyed my touches and kisses all over without reservation while I encouraged her to relax and let the naughty side take over.  YMMV but she really appreciated my attention.  She calmed down a bit before turning her full attention back to me.  Body slides on top of me coupled with more DFK got me very interested before she focussed her hands.  She used lots of oil and a good firm technique.  I had the urge to dominate so she readily kneeled down so I could finish all over those firm perky tits.  She likes being encouraged to be naughty.  She is definitely your young girl next door who is enjoying being a bit bad.  A great way to finish the week! Her twitter is Naughty Tawny @TawnyBaebee 

Edited by marchtame
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.