Annie @ Brass Club • White

Since I had such a great time a couple of weeks ago at Brass Club, I decided to head back again for an evening of fun. As it's well know I have a love of redheads, I decided to book Annie and am glad I did.

Annie is that playful and sexy girl next door with an extremely tight spinner body. Any woman who will dance and sing to me always wins me over, and doing it naked just makes it all that much hotter!!!  

After an amazing soapy and steamy shower, it was time to play. After an incredible rub down of my nicely injured leg and foot from an accident a couple of weeks ago, I felt like a million bucks afterwards. 

With the hour up, it was time to get dressed and head back to the bar for a couple more. Annie was amazing, she has that fun playful side that I find so incredibly attractive and will certainly get together again with her soon.

• Like 1

I met Annie in December 2018 and can confirm that she’s worth paying a visit. She’s vey playful and quite charming. Not all intimidating despite being extremely hot. Great kisser. 

Will repeat for sure. 

Edited by jcrod
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.