So, i know alot of ladies who have seen "regulars" for numerous years. Has there ever been a point in time where you become "just friends" with a gentlemen you've seen? (and im not talkin about friends with benefits) im talking about real friendship where you trust and confide in them the same as you would anyother real friend., or maybe you guys have mutual friends, and g out to the bar and party or something. Maybe this is wrong, I know that most people keep the business side of things seperate from the personal side, which is a good idea, but im just curious what other people think on this subject?

I have one client I would consider a friend. I didn't expect it to happen, but when you spend time with someone on a regular basis and you have things in common, it's bound to happen.

Guest C*****tte

I have one former client who is a friend. He met someone and started a relationship. We hang out the three of us on occasion. We have a bunch in common and are of a similar age which I think is what allowed the friendship to develop. It was unexpected as I like to keep my spheres of acquaintances quite separate.

I think this has happened to me with a lady who is a dancer at Barb's that I have known for going on five years. We communicate quite a bit even when I'm not in town and keep up pretty much with what's going on. Its really kind of a nice feeling.

Yes! I became friends with a Client I had being seeing for a long time. We have a mutual respect for each other and have a lot of fun. He still sees me for massage and we also go out for a night on the town.

I became friends with another client as well..We've been married for a while now, he's still a good client too.

I became friends with another client as well..We've been married for a while now, he's still a good client too.

That is so cute!

I am im the same situation as kubrickfan - of course not the same lady, not the same club and not as long. We keep in touch from time to time.

I think it is only natural when you have been seeing someone for any length of time, that you will inevitably build up some kind of relationship. It is in our human nature to want companionship, and not just from a sexual stand point.

I am sure that this is not for everyone, but for the majority of people that when you spend time with someone sharing and caring for one another that you will end up developing feelings of some sort. I have made lots of "friends" since I started in the business. Some are even clients, do they know everything about me and my life? No

If they did, we would not have anything to talk about! hehe