Natural beauty Alyssa from Mtl, finally returning Feb 18th-23rd. Don't miss out & book now!

Bonjour gentlemen, my name is Alyssa, an upscale independent French-Canadian courtesan. I started honing my skills in Montreal, were I come from, but I have come to love visiting other parts of Canada since then. I’m intelligent, classy and educated with a college degree in a healthcare profession. Upon meeting, you will find me to be unpretentious, friendly and a great conversationalist. People often describe me as being sweet, caring and funny. Among the other qualities that I possess, I am also witty, passionate, well read and I can blend in any context, be it a formal night out, getting to know each other over cocktails or being the tempting seductress in the privacy of my bedroom…I’m very open minded and enjoy being a private companion as I thrive in pleasing my lovers. My goal is to provide you with a uniquely tailored sensual and relaxing experience.

I’m graced with beautiful natural breasts and my long silky hair cascades below my waist. My big and expressive bedroom eyes complement my genuine smile. I am a statuesque lady with a curvaceous silhouette & endless legs, often adorned with sexy stockings and high heels. I have delicately scented velvety skin awaiting your touch and I am lasered (permanently hair free) everywhere in order for you to appreciate it fully. I truly enjoy taking care of myself, but I prefer to keep my look feminine and natural, not overdone.

Some facts about myself:

Ethnic origin: Canadian/Québécoise (from French and English speaking parents)
Languages: French and English (I am completely fluent in both, only retaining a subtle sexy accent)
Height: 5’8” (without heels)
Weight: 135lbs
Body type: Hourglass figure (not a spinner)
Measurement: 34DD-28-37
Hair color and length: Brown with blonde highlights. Very long (down my backside with no extensions)

Hair type: Sometimes wavy, sometimes straight
Eyes: Light brown
Shoe size: 8

Tattoos: 2 very small, tasty and discreetly located
Piercings: Ears, navel & a tiny diamond on my nose
Habits: Non-smoker, No drugs, Social drinker within moderation
Favorites (absolutely not required, but always appreciated): Champagne brut or rosé (Veuve Clicquot is a favorite), white wines (Riesling, fruity or non-dry wines), rosé (fruity or non-dry wines), bubbly wines, spring water and lemonade. Chocolate, flowers or gift cards are also accepted as tokens of your appreciation.

I provide spring water or Perrier to all my clients on site and a glass of white wine or Champagne is offered for longer appointments.

Preferences: I prefer seeing mature gentlemen, aged 30 years old and beyond, as I believe that, like a good bottle of wine, men get better with age. It is also a privilege for me to spend quality moments in the company of women and couples. I am comfortable and experienced with both types of clientele. My rate for couples is 500$ per hour. Disabled clients or people with particular needs are more than welcomed to pay me a visit as well.

Limitations: While I respect and appreciate people from all backgrounds, being an independent companion permits me to decide with whom I feel most at ease sharing my intimacy. Staying within my comfort zone enables me to provide an optimal service to the people who seek my company. Consequently, as a matter of personal choice in this profession, please note that I do not meet with Black or Brown (Indian) gentlemen anymore. My intent, however, is absolutely not to encourage discrimination and I sincerely apologize if some people might feel disappointed or offended about my choices. I thank you in advance for your comprehension of this matter.

I offer an unrushed session; therefore, you are welcomed to stay for the entire duration of the appointment. In order to further accommodate you, I can sometimes prolong your appointment by a short period, if I deem it reasonable, but I do not want this privilege to be expected or taken for granted. I also provide your last shower, should you wish to take one, on my own time.

Menu & Services

The Ultimate Girlfriend Escape. For more information on the kind of activities I like to partake in private, kindly enquire via email or text and I will gladly answer all your questions.

Light domination, foot fetish and role play can be included in my menu if you'd like. I also offer relaxing full body as well as Thai (nude and erotic body to body) massages (I'm quite skilled in both), cuddling and erotic dancing (lap dances). You can also make videos (extra 150, unlimited duration, pics included) or take pictures of me during our session (extra 100).

I possess a varied assortment of lingerie that I can wear according to your taste (including corsets, garter belts, stockings, high heels and sexy Teddies/baby dolls) as well as a few costumes (nurse, schoolgirl, secretary and French maid) offered with prior notice. I also brought toys with me if you want to play.

I'm always open to hear other specific requests, you just need to ask. While booking a session, let me know what I could do to better accommodate you and what kind of boundaries you wish to establish, since it helps me personalize our time together.

Restrictions

Rude and inappropriate behavior or rough handling will result in your immediate dismissal for obvious reasons. I also expect you to be cleaned thoroughly before our appointment. A shower with all the necessary toiletries is always available on the premises. All this will facilitate proximity and intimacy between us.

Donations for Toronto are as follow:

(Extended sessions always have priority)

hh 220$                                                                                                                                                           

45mins 250$                                                                                                                                                                 

1h 300$                                                                                                                                                               

90mins 450$                                                                                                                                                             

2hrs 550$                                                                                                                                                                

2.5hrs 700$                                                                                                                                                   

3hrs 800$                                                                                                                                                              

3.5hrs 950$                                                                                                                                                          

4hrs 1050$ 

Longer engagements, dinner dates or overnight stays are also available. Please enquire.                               

Donation for social settings only: 150$/h

I love my profession and I care about the people I see, which brings our moments to the greatest level...Nonetheless, rates are not up for negotiation. I offer a very extensive list of services that is well worth the rates listed above. I will not respond to bartering, haggling or to those trying to exchange items for services. If such offensive conduct begins, all communication will stop immediately.

Also, I would really appreciate if the donation was ready upon arrival. I do not wish to have to ask for it as this puts us both in an uncomfortable situation.

Schedule

Toronto (in Mississauga by the airport): February 18th-23rd

Feb 18th: from noon until midnight

Feb 19th-22nd: 11am until midnight

Feb 23rd: 11am until 3pm

While on tour, INCALLS ONLY (I usually host in nice hotels downtown). If my schedule permits it, I might make an exception and visit you at your upscale hotel with an added transportation fee and advance notice.

Contact

TO BOOK A SESSION: send me a text at (514) 358-8181 or email me at [email protected]

[Please refrain from texting me after midnight as I close my cell while I sleep. I will start answering texts again around 9am. Also, NO CALLS since it is disturbing for my clients during appointments and can be embarrassing in public. Thank you for your understanding.]

I am usually very quick to reply to texts, unless I'm with a gentleman. If that is the case, I will reply as soon as my appointment is over. For emails, I try to verify them a few times a day while on tour, but it is not the fastest way to reach me. When not touring, allow up to 72 hours to expect a reply. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Given the intimate and personalized nature of the services I provide, pre-booking is always preferable. You can always contact me to schedule a rendezvous on short notice, but keep in mind that I may not be available for last minute bookings. Therefore, it is recommended to contact me in advance in order to increase your chances of getting the desired date and time you wish to meet.

For morning sessions, kindly book at least ONE DAY PRIOR so I have enough time to get ready for our encounter.

Please be courteous and on time. If you are running late for our appointment, let me know as soon as possible since I will need to rearrange my schedule accordingly. I will do the same for you if that happens to be the case.

N.B. Last minute cancellations or no shows without proper compensation for my time will get you permanently blacklisted. It is simply a matter of respect towards your date and other potential clients.

Reviews

I have not been touring regularly for the last few years while I was completing my bachelor’s degree. For this reason, I do not have plenty of recent reviews. However, I am always open to constructive criticism or positive reinforcement as long as it is written in a respectful and polite manner.

Regardless; I would prefer to hear anything you have to say about our time together in person first. This way, any concerns that may arise during our encounter can be addressed right away in order to provide you with the best experience possible. I am open and willing to adjust my services according to your preference and needs, as long as they respect my restrictions. Everybody is unique so don't be shy! If you enjoyed your time in my company and would like to write about it afterwards, you are permitted to do so.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

love Alyssa xoxox

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

Dgwx32GWkAA8VVB.jpg

DqjWHGXWoAEMB1O.jpg

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG