🔥🍬MARIA DE MONTREAL ...Your Edging Queen!! Visiting for the first time13th to 16th March!! 💕🍭

HELLO For the first time Halifax,!!

For those who don’t know me I’m Maria a young woman who puts your needs and desires first. Extremely sensual, my latino accent and wicked eyes will make you go crazy with passion. I am the type of person who likes to take my time to put you at ease. You are looking for a gentle lover who attends to your needs? That’s me! Or will you prefer my ferociously passionate side in bed? Yes, that’s me too!
I am someone who you will never want to leave! My ultimate goal is your satisfaction, and my joy of life is my energy!

Photo-Jul-21-4-39-16-AM-1.jpg

About myself?
I love to read, I especially enjoy reading self help and biographies. I exercise every day and like to keep my body fit and toned. I have a dry sense of humour, and love to laugh. I really like men who smell good. I can get along in almost any situation, whether it’s dressed up or jeans and a t-shirt or even in a sexy lingerie. I love both listening and talking, so I get along with just about any personality.
About our meeting…
Imagine an intimate meeting with a vivacious beauty, filled with adventure, laughter, and passion. It can be yours to experience…
What is your fantasy?

Photo-Jul-21-4-52-49-AM-1.jpg

Let me be your sweet temptation, where something new is always around the corner…where I seem to anticipate exactly what you want. Let me seduce you with my womanly wiles, all the while having a great time myself. Let us escape into a fantasy in a world away from time, where you can relax with me…

My donations are :
1hour - 300$
1.5 hours - 500$ 
2 hours - 600$ 
3 hours - 800$ 
4 hours - 1000$
6 hours - 1200$ 
Overnight - 2500$

For more infos you can contact me either throw my website www.mariademontreal.com or my cellphone 8194464944

See you soon!
xxx Maria

• Like 2