I'm In Serious Need For Some TLC ,T-ouching,L-icking , C-ompany? How About You

Salutations,

Today I am accepting guests at my clean, convenient and most importantly private home located 10 min from Downtown Ottawa. .And I have a few new toys for you curious gents, just ask

I endeavor to provide an atmosphere of total relaxation. Your complete satisfaction is my aim and goal during out time together. My hope is to provide a place where one might unwind and leave the stress of the day behind.

I am a mature curvy woman standing 5'5" . I posses a captivating hourglass figure with a natural 36D cup. I have short dark auburn hair and ever changing hazel eyes.

I am both friendly and frisky savoring each and every moment we spend together. Nothing in life should be rushed. Instead all moments should be experienced to their fullest leaving only lasting and enjoyable memories.

I greatly enjoy role playing and have in my possession a toy or two I would love to share with you. I also enjoy spending time with couples. Some things are simply more enjoyable in 3's. Plenty of possible extra's for your imagination just ask.

In addition, rose wine is my absolute favorite. So for those who bring me a bottle they to will receive a $10 savings. We can enjoy it together.

Time Spent with me Today:

120/hh

200/1hour Today 170

300/1.5hour

380/2 full yummy hours Today  get 2 full hours of time with me for 360

Cerb Members Special Massage Rate:

100 roses/half hour

130 roses/45 min

160 roses/1 hour

613 513-9294

Jolie XoX

IMG_20181119_135438.jpg