Kyra

Guest ***rgi*****9

I saw Kyra before the latest attack on her, and all the drama that unfolded. It was in her new loaction still on the East side of the city.

Anyways as always she is a true GFE, offering LFK,DFK, CBJ numerous positions and MSOG, massages, toys, you name it she always seems ready to continue and always seems to really enjoy herself. You are her only concern and I have never seen her glance at a clock or even care about the time. She is a very classy lady when she does not get into the drama that seems to follow her.

For those who haven't seen her and have only read the drama threads, I can offer you this. Give her a call and set something up. Believe me you will not be disappointed and will see why so many people have her as one of the top SP's in WPG outside of the drama.

rate: $200.00

I haven't heard of the Drama, could you PM me please. Kyra is by far one of the best SP's I've visited, the last time I saw her was at Nevada's and wow, what a Gal. Hope she can make her way out of the Drama.