I have buddy of mine that has been pushing me for some time to pull off a threesome...It has been a fantasy of his for quite some time...I have always been somewhat reluctant given the need for just the right circumstances...tonight was the night...being that he has family obilgations and he requested that I handle negotiations it was always hit and miss for some time...Having set up his appointment and waited for him at the SP providers location things just rolled from there....Without going into too much detail, he showed up and we just started to roll...no objections, no concerns, no concerns...I was happy to assist with his fantasy as was Lolita....what a girl...there has been negative reviews on this girl before but I guess it is all about chemistry...YMMV....get to know her and enjoy her...fantastic evening....

I can say I had the pleasure to meet lolita when she was in ottawa a couple years back. She was wild and very accepting to requests for multiple positions. She is also very flexible, spinner body and her bum one of the best I have seen.

Nice to see she is back and perhaps working with an agency here. I would repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.