Your Ticket to a New Experience - NEW PIX

What can I say about myself that hasn’t already been said by so many others?

I am tall and muscular, but not too lean. Some may say statuesque, with gentle curves that will pull you under like waves in the ocean. My soft green eyes are inviting and I have been known to have a devilish smile that will drive you mad with lust. I am all natural (natural brunette, natural DD, genuine smile, home grown on the shores of the east coast), and shameless about every inch of myself

.414660709_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_06_01AM.png.2763415efdf4593decb6f8d3287ca317.png  

I am as equally comfortable at a rock concert as I am in an art gallery (being covered in art myself I quite enjoy the voyeurism of art galleries and museums). Being in my early thirties, I know what I want and I am certain I know what you want as well. I have lived many lives up until this point, and all of them have been sexually experimental. There has been no corner I havent explored, so if there is something that you think you would like to try I suggest you tell me your naughty little secret, and we can start this adventure once and for all.

feravitae.me

[email protected]

514.466.9981 (txt pls)

AirBrush_20190210090408.jpg

• Like 1