Foreign Language SPs

Are there any SPs in Wpg who speak other languages? I've never had a session in anything other than English, and think it would be fun to have someone that spoke something other than that - even if I didn't understand a word of it. Any suggestions on this?

That all depends on which half is Belgian!

Good tips though, everyone, thx!

Anyone know if Heidi is going to be coming back through town soon? I know she was German, and I've heard nothing but good about her...

Two of the new ladies joining our co-op speak multiple languages...one is from west africa and the other if from south america...neither have worked in Winnipeg before

That all depends on which half is Belgian!

Good tips though, everyone, thx!

Anyone know if Heidi is going to be coming back through town soon? I know she was German, and I've heard nothing but good about her...

Hey there,

thanks for thinking of me.

It put a smile on my face and very much appreciate it :rolleyes:

Anyways I am planning to be in Winnipeg at the beginning of the August again. I will post it in my calendar on my web and here too. Just check advertising section on regular basis.

BTW I speak 5 languages, 4 of them really fluent. So I guess you can pick. Unfortunately I dont speak any French besides of DFK. SO If I were a guy I would pick the French girl :) The accent is really cute :)

Heidi Heisss

PS: Germans sucked tonite in soccer. BIG TIME.

Now I am mad! Now I am really mad! Co. Homoer Simpson :D

Great to know that you're coming back, Heidi! Post dates as soon as you know for sure!

Das stimmt, Deutschland hat nicht wirklich gut gespielt, aber das gilt fuer die ganze EM. I'm still mad about Holland losing to Russia though....