Sign in to follow this  

Welcome my new Album, Updates & Availability

Bells Corners Ottawa   

Call only no text:  (613)820-8887 to reserve our time together

Or Email to Book in Advance.. I love that !

[email protected]

...................................................................................................................

Availability April :

Wed April 24: 9-5

Thurs April 25: 4-11

Fri April 26: 9-5

298579584_DSC_0043Retouchblur.thumb.jpg.7f78cd6bc6f4017d1777e73e37af0cc3.jpg

About Me

Whether we are together at first or at last..I’m delighted to present myself to even the most discerning of gentlemen.

Articulating my self through my sensuality is my art. Described by many as an artist in my ways. A delicacy for the senses, I say. I have a flair for laughing, known for dissolving into amusing laughter. 

Enjoying life to the fullest while continually self growing from each and every experience that touches me, shapes me. The best way to truly get to know me is by way of conversation. I think an open dialogue is better than an interview.

I keep a low profile and I’m not the the type to engage in excessive behaviours. 
An independent spirit, well traveled. Love sharing and comparing travel stories.

Ottawa based and I tour in major cities. I will be sure to announce in advance when I am visiting yours and please be sure to send me a message if you’re interested in flying me to yours 

Nationality: Canadian
Ethnicity: French, British, Portuguese, Spanish

Measurements / Stats
Body Type: Short stature, Curvaceous figure 
Height: 4’11
Dress Size: 2 (US)
Shoes: 6 
Cup: 30 D (Natural)
Wast: 24”
Hips: 29”
Eye Colour: Brown 
Hair: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Smokes: No
Drug Use: Never
Drinks: Socially

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Recommendations: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=R&t=82591"

More pictures: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=72775

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ItsRobynxoxo

***************************************************************************************************************************

1380506077_DSC_0356Retouchblur2.thumb.jpg.8ac45ff2e8e1ae649c01c570959cf318.jpg

Benefactions for My Time

Donations: Never leave donations for me to scavenge about. I will be happy to receive it in hand upon meeting. There is no shame here. Unless we are in public, you may place it in a gift card or book. 

Sensual Massage
I will teach you how to pronounce Millefeuille… 
A nice time enjoying some light sensuality in good company. Shower time and interchanging massages.
Dessert is not included.

1hr - $180
1.5hr - $250
2hr - $320

Massage, a little more sensuality and social time 
I will teach you how to eat a Millefeuille... 
I am lady of emphasis on professionalism thenceforth I am really thankful that you respect me and my well being. We go together like peanut butter and jelly. This enables us to indulge. We are as comfortable and authentic as possible. Sliver spoonfuls to feed you to your content. Napkins are always provided.

1hr - $350
1.5hr - $450
2hr - $550
2.5hr - $650
3hr- $750 (Must include social time)

Can we be friends? Or just have a drink?

My experience is professional companionship and social based. Meaning I would prefer to be a good company to whom I can be social with and share more than just intimacy. Examples of social dates include: Sports events, dinner and cocktails, breakfast and bubbles. Donations are strictly for my time.

Bon Vivant (Social Only and Purely Platonic)
2hr (minimum) - $400
3hr - $500
4hr - $600
5hr - $700

Fly Me To You
I am available internationally and passport ready. Please contact me with advance notice and provide details of desired trip to you. Screening mandatory.

Travel with you
I am available internationally and passport ready. Please contact me with advance notice and provide details of desired trip. Screening mandatory.

RESTRICTIONS
Firstly, each experience has its own limitations and explorations. It is difficult to promise exact activities when each experience is genuine. I hope to connect with people who share my values and do not engage in unsafe types of behaviours. If this is unclear please be sure to contact me before we meet. We are more likely to get along if these standards are met. I want you to be comfortable within your own limitations and not compromise my own.
733144004_DSC_9782Retouchblur.thumb.jpg.0e0c47530b9f3aea0019aa1046c9ef6e.jpg

Sign in to follow this