Has anyone been to see Brooke yet? I'm tempted to go see her but I'm a little uncertain. I also wish she had more than one picture up on her ad.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I hope to see her in the next few days. I tried last week but unfortunately my timing did not work. I'll TOFTT.

I hope to see her in the next few days. I tried last week but unfortunately my timing did not work. I'll TOFTT.

You're a hero!

Hi guys, please post a review after you see Brooke. Quite interested.

There are 2 Brooke's on EC. One says she's visiting and used to be known as Dani and has had mixed reviews in the past IIRC. The other, with only the one picture, is a Winnipeg legend who's only started advertising again recently and you'd be crazy to miss the opportunity while she's available IMHO.

Check out my review on here if you like.

Edited by halfbelgian
added a qualification

There are 2 Brooke's on EC. One says she's visiting and used to be known as Dani and has had mixed reviews in the past IIRC. The other, with only the one picture, is a Winnipeg legend who's only started advertising again recently and you'd be crazy to miss the opportunity while she's available IMHO.

Check out my review on here if you like.

Yes, the legendary Brooke is the one I was referring to. I can't seem to find your review but i'll look a little more. It's not really necessary though, as it sounds like she's well worth a visit.

The legendary Brooke is back on the scene. I went to see her and she send a pics to your e-mail about her looks. Damn! yes,mighty big jugs.If your a tit-man it's heaven.

Ok! Now her pics is one thing and in person,,,I don't know,,,, her hair needs some coloring you know,it looks and feel lifeless. But looks facially is a let down,but her body is bona fid sexy milf.

Oh she is bald free down there with a bit of a landing strip. Did some LK no F,69 CG,Mish and Doggie. She gets very wet. But no squirter.

She very cautious of selecting clients and wants to keep a low profile. Huh?

How do you keep a low profile when your advertising?

It's 2 browns for GFE.

I may repeat if I do go down that area.One of 'Peg well renown SP

Guest pawngotto

Brooke is a sweet lady with a killer Milfy body. Very real and open. Highly recomend