Booking Process: Read the website, Look at online Schedule to see what dates and times are still available & FILL OUT BOOKING FORM on my website >>> F E M D O M CA N A D A . C O M

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vivacious Vivien. Sensual Femdom Goddess. Trained in the Sadistic Arts.

Professional Dominatrix, Pin up Style Prodomme, Lifestyle Mistress specializing in Female Domination and Sissy Training

The real deal: pretty, petite, curvy in all the right places, educated and articulate, mature and experienced but passionate and energetic.

Fun and fierce. Two sides of the same coin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offering Punishment (spanking, flogging, whips, paddles), Discipline, Slave or Sissy Training (variety of prostate, pegging, strap on equiptment) BDSM Mentoring, Chastity Key Holding, Bondage (rope, chains, variety of leather collars restraints) Fetishes like Foot/shoe/boot Worship (huge foot wear collection), face sitting, queening, scissoring, Feminization Crossdressing Transformations (large clothes, wigs, lingerie, shoes, breast forms, make up. professional cameras and lighting equiptment for those who would like photos done), All kinds of roleplay scenarios (female boss, doctor, headmistress, cheerleader) including Adult Baby (diapers, toys, outfits, bottles), Watersports (Golden), wax play, hitachi magic wand, neon wand and electa stimulation toy collection, Online Training and much MORE. too much to list all here.

Singles, couples, all races, orientations and any genders welcome. Must be 21+ and able to follow direction for your own safety.

Years of positive experiences playing in the lifestyle and as a BDSM provider. Invest in your local provider community so they can afford to stay in business and offer you access to these specialty services without having to drive to Toronto. xXxcellent Reviews click here to read > http://www.femdomcanada.com/reviews/

Clean Private Very Upscale Playrooms. Many expensive specialty kinky Toys, Equiptment and Costumes.

Cash, Interac bank transfer or put your sexy session on Credit Cards by buying amazon gift cards.

I am a professional. I enjoy my sessions and invest in new toys and training all the time. But this is a business that I must invest considerable time and money into. So please make sure you have actually read my website BEFORE contacting me so as not to waste both of our time. I am NOT on call. Sessions by appointment only, during business hours, no drop ins.

Advance Notice, completed Booking Form and a Deposit are required to visit my dungeon.

Booking Process: Read the website, Look at online Schedule to see what dates and times are still available & FILL OUT BOOKING FORM on my website >>> F E M D O M CA N A D A . C O M

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WANT A TASTE? FOLLOW ME >>>>

Twitter: DomVivienClaire

Instagram: Submit.to.Vivien.Claire

Facebook: MistressVivienClaire

Fetlife: Vivien_Claire

3Iy7nVa.jpeg

download (9).jpg

herecomestrouble.jpg

officemakeupwtext.jpeg

sSYqoUj.jpeg

znHBQY9.jpeg