Sign in to follow this  

Ciara Kennedy • White

For the past year or so, I have seen only a few ladies on a semi-regular basis. Recently, a couple of those ladies retired or moved away so I have been looking for a few new “go to” ladies.

During my quest, I had the pleasure of meeting Ciara Kennedy. As Ciara is rather new to SP stream (she was a MA previously) and because there are only a few posts about her, I decided write this review.

A few weeks before our first meeting, we had agreed on another meeting in which Ciara had to cancel last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. When she texted  to cancel, I found Ciara to be very professional and apologetic. She also promised to make it up to me....AND SHE DID.

The attributes that are important to me include; professionalism, comfortable, engaging, funny, hot as hell and accommodating. Ciara checks all those boxes and for that I will be seeing her again and again. 

OUR SESSION

Ciara is a member of Ottawa Independent Companions (OIC). I met her a very nice and well appointed apartment in Gatineau made available to OIC members. When I first saw Ciara, my first thought was “OMG this lady is gorgeous”. What struck me the most is what is not seen in her photos which is a beautiful face, a soft complexion and a smile that will make you putty in her hands.

Ciara is very smart and very witty. During our initial conversation, I mentioned the old cliche that her photos don’t do her justice to which she quickly retorted, “I guess I will have to fire my photographer”.

It wasn’t long before Ciara initiated the action. Lots of kissing, hugging and caressing while slowly undressing each other. Ciara has a great body and a lovely pair of size C’s (by my guess). BTW, I am a boob guy. Ciara has some tasteful tattoos and some piercings. 

I won’t go into detail about the action other than to say it felt like a true girlfriend experience with a very attractive, young, fun loving lady. At one point, I did ask if there was anything she did or did not like. She thanked me for asking and replied that she was fairly open minded. Let me say this, “I HAD FUN” and I am pretty sure she enjoyed it too.

My favourite part of the session...well ok....my almost favourite part of the session was lying naked after sex and having a conversation about nothing in particular with a wonderful, beautiful and intelligent companion.

For those would be suitors, I can tell you that Ciara really likes polite and informative introductions. Do yourself a favour reach out to Ciara in a respectful manner and be rewarded.
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this