Sign in to follow this  

Hi dear Gentlemens im Back :) June 4-12

Hi dear gentlemens 💋 Allow me to introduce myself for the gents who didnt had the chance to meet me yet ..To start my name is Alexandra Ferrari an exquisite petite french bombshell from Montreal with a cute french accent and i have 25 years old. I love what i do and its gave me the chance to travel all over Canada during this year discovering many beautiful places and people.

I do cater to always give the best of myself to allow you to have the most amazing time that you deserve to have. Im a real sweetheart with amaazing skillz that you will enjoy with all your body. I always give good services and reviews are definitely there to confirm that. (You can google my number to read some of my reviews) Photos are real and recents so no surprise at the door 🙂

▪️Incalls only ( private & clean condo / portage av. )
▪️100% independant and drama-free
▪️ Upscale gentlemens only - No dirty talk or explicit texts
▪️ Schedule : 9am to midnight 💋 June 4 to June 12

No young black gents sorry ~ I do not send any extra pictures also

Please text me for infos or bookings (438) 483-1054 (No phonecalls i can be quite busy thank you for understanding) 

If you are craving for the most exciting time full of pleasure with a young smart and classy women, i am definitely the right for you! 💋

Alexandra xxx

IMG_5999.JPG

IMG_5889.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_6001.JPG

Sign in to follow this