Extra special discount for a sexy adventure with TO's hottest babe Shalom Harloe

junjultour.jpg

Dearest Gentlemen of Vancouver,

I can't wait to get to know you and your lovely city in July! Since this is my first time visiting Vancouver I thought I'd offer a very special- special. 😉

Take an extra 10% off (30% total) an encounter of 4+ hours and let's indulge all our senses and enjoy the best Vancouver has to offer. Have a favourite restaurant?

The perfect hiking/picnic spot? Love to go to galleries or museums? Or just feeling like doing some shopping? I'm a city girl who loves to get outside and I am up for just about anything as long as there is great conversation and beautiful weather. Show me your favourite part of your city and then head back to my hotel for dessert. 

Rates: 
1 hour: 350
90 min: 400
2 hours: 500
3 hours: 600

20% discount available for Gentlemen who book before July 13th. 
'Show me the sites' 30% for 4 hours or more, discount ends July 13th. Limited spots for extended bookings so message me today!

Vancouver 2019:
July 16, 17, 18

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

www.shalomharloe.com