The Original Tattooed Babe TO's premier alt model companion returns 7/8-10 discount ends 7/5

junjultour.jpg

Dearest Gentlemen of Ottawa,

I can't wait to return to your beautiful city and I thought I'd offer a very special- special. 😉

Take an extra 10% off (30% total) an encounter of 4+ hours and let's indulge all our senses and enjoy the best Ottawa has to offer. Have a favourite restaurant? The perfect hiking/picnic spot? Love to go to galleries or museums? Or just feeling like doing some shopping? I'm a city girl who loves to get outside and I am up for just about anything as long as there is great conversation and beautiful weather. Show me your favourite part of your city and then head back to my hotel for dessert. 

DSC8877-1.jpg

For those who were lucky enough to get to know me, my endlessly long legs, 6ft yoga body, stunning tattoos and infectious giggle are back to make this the hottest summer ever. 

Don't know me yet? I'm the original tattooed luxury companion, one of the finest ladies in Toronto, a coffee lover, art and history nerd, hedonist, Alt Model, rabble rouser, whiskey drinker, spiritualist, sensual magician, head turner, vivacious bombshell and so much more. A very well established lady with a killer reputation and even better talent for providing the very best experiences ever. 

I'll be gone when the summer ends and you will be left with nothing but regret! So don't miss your chance to get lost in the moment with a true trendsetting, head turning, one of a kind, wild thing with a heart of gold. The summer will be over before you know it and so will our chance to indulge together. 

DSC9314-1.jpg

Rates: 
1 hour: 350
90 min: 400
2 hours: 500
3 hours: 600
20% discount available for Gentlemen who book before July 5th

30% discount for bookings 4 hour or more ends on July 5th

Ottawa 2019: 
July 8, 9, 10

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

www.shalomharloe.com

sh-DSC9168.jpg