Flirts, Fetish, Duos, And More! ❤️ Mtl July 7 - 11

In case we've not yet had the pleasure..

I'm a 5'6 true brunette with a movie star smile and bright, blue/green eyes that you'll love to have look back up at you.. With a toned, and moderately tan & tattooed all natural body that I love to show off and share with certain respectful gentlemen and couples, Let my body be your playground..

I offer my sensual, pampering attention for those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a naughty, kinkier experience for those with more... curious tastes 😛

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

I specialize in niche fetishes and edge play.. Ask and you may just receive 😛

Visit me at my unique and discrete, private downtown location, with shower, amenities, and even a fresh pouf are available if you'd like freshen up before or after our date

Unable to meet in person, but still enjoy the company of a beautiful lady? Ask about my text, phone, and cam dates 😛

Available In Montreal July 7 - 11! 

Duos With my sexy friend ShantieMtl! ❤️ 

Same day requests are accepted as availability allows, but Prebooking is always recommended to ensure that our schedules can coordinate ❤️

Request And Fetish Friendly!

Daily updates on twitter! @MsMandaHfx

Verified with years of positive Lyla reviews!

Please visit my site for details on what I offer and more, or email for more info! Xox 

PSX_20190606_210632.jpg

PSX_20190606_210925.jpg

PSX_20190606_105024.jpg

PSX_20190620_085643.jpg

PSX_20190620_085837.jpg

PSX_20190613_131808.jpg

• Like 1