Are you looking for something a little different? Are you feeling Stuck? Stagnant? Stressed? Would you rather feel Free? Vibrant? Powerful?

My friend, you’ve come to the right place.

Allow me to introduce myself…my name is Jessica, and I am Ottawa's fetish sensual artist.

I am trained in creating safe, ethical experiences of pleasure for each client that walks into my premises. I provide a compassionate, genuine presence, and work with you to design a full-bodied sensual experience that will take you from feeling BLAH and BORING to feeling INVIGORATED, REJUVENATED, and very, very SEXY.

From the moment you enter my gorgeous, discreet home, you will feel transported to another world. Your full-bodied pleasure is my focus, and you will leave feeling more powerful than ever! Get ready to seize the rest of your day!

We begin by creating a safe container together, with respectful, confidential conversation around what you truly desire:

Are you feeling numb in your sensual being?

Are you feeling disconnected from, or compulsive in, your sensual expression?

Are you looking to give up control to a powerful, loving woman, or are you interested in being more direct and assertive?

Whatever it is you’re looking for, I can empower you to identify and verbalize what you want, and then celebrate you as we experience it together. I am open to working with all body types and gender identities/expressions. 

As a true sensual artist, I specialize in designing massage experiences just for you, involving all of your senses. Alongside my professional, deeply pleasurable touch, let’s tantalize your sense of taste, smell, sight, and sound…enjoy my gorgeous body as I move about yours, dressed in soft, tasteful lingerie…breathe deeply and allow yourself to be transported to new realms, carried by the scent of exotic aromas…savour a piece of dark chocolate, or fresh fruit…and allow your ears to soften in pleasure to the mingling sounds of my musical soundtrack and your expressions of delight. Allow my skills as a sensual artist to envelope your entire body, entering you in deep relaxation, and revitalizing you as we build together towards an intense release of energy.

As always, this experience is for YOU. If you’re craving a relaxing massage, or a fetish type session, I am also able to help you there. No matter what you need, l can't wait leave you feeling as powerful as possible, so you can continue the rest of your week rooted in confidence! 

I also offer other services such as Prostate Massage, Strap on, Toys, Bondage, Tickling, Choking, Sensual Dom etc...

I am now booking for this week! Weekends are off.

To book a blissful experience with me

Text my cell 613-410-7090 and please provide a NAME, APPROX AGE, HOW LONG you would like to visit me for. ❤️

I’m looking forward to meeting you in pleasure 😉

Xox

Jessica

_DSC1969.jpg

_DSC2061.jpg

16839_Web2.jpg

thumbnail_20190417_191258rt.jpg

• Like 1