Eda Blackwood :: Curvy & Salacious :: Oct 25 - 27

PREBOOKING NOW :: OCT 25 - 27

Gentlemen,

The time is now, what are you waiting for?

That tall, curious curvaceous blonde across the bar, ever so elegantly painted in tattoos that get caught in the  warm glow of the bar.  Her eyes sparkle in that glow as she laughs with her friends; a laugh so genuine that you can not help but want to know what has gotten her so energized. Let me take you away to this day dream. Follow my curves, and meet my devious green eyes in a dimly lit bedroom.

Andrew_008FINAL.thumb.jpg.666f3f6b3ebb32a9a0fa359eef5023fc.jpg

I want to show you what is behind this mischievous smile.  But you already know, dont you? It is a woman who knows exactly how to show you the time of your life, and leave you with a story that you’ll want to tell again and again.

Once you get a hold of me, you are going to want to linger. Believe me.

D1UQMRPX0AAal-q.thumb.jpg.1d7d9d572eaaeeb4007eecd0d80afaf3.jpg

I will have access to a few incalls around town, perfect for an afternoon tryst or an extended escape during the evening. Or if you prefer I can meet you at your hotel anywhere in downtown Toronto. If you have any other questions that you feel may be important my website is full of answers. I love to receive emails that tell me more about who you are and how we can enjoy our time together, not a grocery list of acronyms.

What are you waiting for? The contact form won’t fill itself out 😉

Your Rabble Arouser
Eda Blackwood

- - -
Donations
1 hour :: 350
2 hour :: 550 
3 hour :: 750
4 hour :: 850
* (Social rates :: 100/hr)