Exotic Bombshell Ready to Pounce

Wildly energetic and ready to pounce!

Perhaps my photos drew you in, but know that it’s just scratching the surface. Break me open, and you'll find a naughty little vixen itching to get her hands on you to have her way with you.

I am your exotic fantasy, standing 5'5 with dangerous curves, busty bouncy 34DDs, lush lips and doe eyes. My playful earthy personality, cute dorky sense of humour and affectionate ways will put you at ease and excite you as we explore one another. 

Im open minded, with low restrictions and an excited demeanour. 

25 years old // 5'5 // 34DD // 135 LBS // East Indian // No tattoos // Ears & Nose pierced // Fully Independent & Well Reviewed

PHONE: (613) 714 5022 & EMAIL: [email protected]

FEES: $140/30m & $180/45m & $220/60m (Ad ons available).

Please inquire about what's included, extras & restrictions!

INCALL LOCATION: Westboro - A discreet high rise condo building, next to the Transit Line. Please be discreet when entering and leaving the building.

BOOKING PROCEDURE: I prefer you book me through text, about an hour or two before you'd like to arrive at my door, no references or deposits required. If you require pre-booking, by more than 12h in advance, I ask that you send a booking fee of $40 on top of my rate. It can be sent through an e-transfer at the time of the request.  

Well reviewed across several boards. Ask me! 

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 6.52.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 6.40.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 6.40.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 6.38.22 PM.png

• Like 4