Sign in to follow this  

Alyssa Minx. Your Sweet Haven ♥

I'm a 26 years old independent companion. I put passion into everything I do, this is more than a job to me, this is connecting with people and creating moments of bliss together. I pour myself into every encounter, I am very generous of my person and love offering a sweet escapade from the daily life stresses. I love getting intimate, either if it's under the sheets or around a nice conversation. I will always present my authentic self to you, if you feel chemistry during our encounter, you can know for sure that it's genuine. I can first come out as a gentle and caring individual, which I most certainly am, but you will soon discover that I also hold some deep-seated wildness in me. I consider myself as free-spirited, I am open-minded and connect easily with different types of personalities. I am highly intuned with myself, which makes it natural for me to connect and understand ones needs. When you are with me, you feel as if no one ever existed but you.

TWITTER : @AlyssaMinx

PHONE : 514-712-2168 (text only)

c69gfCsF.thumb.jpeg.0c64938a2186746bfa028d9a75bcbd02.jpeg

DONATION 
(incall and outcall)

*30 minutes - 240

60 minutes - 350

90 minutes - 450

2 hours - 600

3 hours - 800

* only offered in incall

Without intimacy (public place only) : 150/h

+100/h for couples
An extra charge can apply for travel expenses

Incalls are made in one of my two beautiful condos (downtown or plateau) NEW* incall in Hochelaga
I can do outcalls in greater Montreal- HOTEL ONLY
For package deals (social events + intimacy) please visit my website.

642712113_alyssa(2).thumb.jpg.4f14642b550c4203794bfd45a0da6e3e.jpg

AVAILABILITIES
My schedule is always displayed and updated regularly on my WEBSITE.

I usually work from 10am to 10pm.

I limit myself to a small amount of encounters per day, because being 100% present with you is my number one priority. I always come to every booking with a rested mind and body. For that same reason, I rarely accept last minute bookings or same day bookings, especially for new clients. Planning ahead is a must, a minimum of 24h pre-booking is appreciated. I recommend booking one week in advance as my schedule gets full quickly.

BOOKING
To book an encounter with me, you can write to me on :
- my website contact page
- my email [email protected]
- by texto (no calls) 514-712-2168

Please include :
- Short description of yourself (name, age, etc)
- Area you want to meet, time, date and length.

- Incall or Outcall.

- Where did you find me?
- References

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this