Sign in to follow this  

Glad To Be Back - Schedule and Updates!

I'm back!

I'm so excited to be able to host again - I've missed you so much. The time away has been lovely and well needed. I've started working on new projects with a new photographer and we have created some new content that I'm ecstatic to show you, but... that's all a secret for now. 

A huge thank you to everyone who continued their dedication to me while I was away in hiding. You mean so much to me.

Without further adue, let's hang!

___

Schedule for September 17th - 24th

Tues 17th: 9am - 5pm

Wed 18th: 9am - 1:45pm

Thur 19th: 9am - 5pm

Fri 20th: 9am - 5pm

Sat 21st: 9am - 3pm

Sun 22nd: 9am - 5pm

Mon 23rd: 9am - 1pm

Tues 24th: 9am - 3pm

___

Donations and Services:
All donations are for my time only.
Anything we do within our time is discussed and agreed upon as consenting adults. 

$180 / 30 minutes.

$260 / 1 hour.

$350 / 90 minutes.

$500 / 2 hours*

*Kink sessions must be a minimum of 2 hours - the first 30/45 minutes will be to discuss our scene, create a safe word and set our boundaries. No exceptions.

All safe. No greek.

___

Contact info and texting etiquette:
To book, please call or text 902-903-6095

Messages on Lyla get missed often - those who text/call, come first. 😉

I prefer 24 hour notice, but may allow same day visit with 3 hours notice (if availability is open).

When booking, please include a name I can call you, your age, length of session desired, and a brief description of what you are looking for. I will do my best to get back to you asap.

Please do not text or call after 10pm, unless given specific permission. Any person who disrespects this, will be blacklisted.
___
Any questions unanswered, feel free to contact me and I can address anything you may need.

received_344553203141356.jpeg

Edited by SarahAlexxx
No contact info... oops.
  • Like 5

Sign in to follow this