I saw Jayda's ad and read some of her TO reviews elsewhere and realized I had to see her. She is at a downtown hotel that is clean and accessible but has a few quirks, so if she returns it will be elsewhere most likely. She opened the door and there was the cutest petite Asian doll dressed in a wicked looking corset/garter combo. We shared some LFK and hugs and I immediately enjoyed how soft her skin was.... and how great her ass felt in my hands. Her pics are accurate as is her description but I was blown away with how pretty she is and when she turned to walk away after showing me the I about had a stroke watching her from behind.

As beautiful a picture that may sound like she was just as engaging as a person and we had an excellent "get to know each other" conversation. She isn't just another pretty face, she has ideas, goals and aspirations that I found inspiring. She also has a neat sense of humour and we shared more than a few laughs. "Just get it reversed". LOL, that's for her benefit.

She is a member here and being Canadian born there are no communication issues common to most asian providers.

Eventually we remembered why I was there and transitioned into more fun than should be legal in an hour. BBBJ (no cim), DATY, digits, mpos, DFK, and given how we connected it all made it so good. She has skills and doggy (my fave) was off the charts. I don't like to go into details too much but suffice to say I left more than satisfied. She truly loves what she does and it shows. And she also loves 3 ways with other girls but is looking for the right duo partner as her old left the agency. She is service oriented enough to realize the importance of finding someone she can enjoy as well as that person having the same qualities.

Before I left we chatted a bit more and she demonstrated the massage skills her ad refers to. While we were out of time (went a few min over) the little bit of massage was excellent and left me wanting more. Her training certainly was good but I get the feeling she would excel at most anything she put her mind to.

This woman is not to be missed, she is on par with legendary Asian TO visitors like Jasmine Jazz, Jasmine Thai and others. Her skills are not exactly the same but she has so many other qualities that I rank her right up there. I can't believe no one has posted a review yet, but she did say things were not real busy for her here so she may not return.

Now the bad part. She had lots of guys on Cerb request her to come here and no one (or few) showed. It's going to take some doing to get her to come back so I'd suggest you rush over if it's not too late. She is available until 10pm tonight.

I hope we find a way to get her back, I'd hate to have to drive 5 hours to satisfy my new found cravings for her. You'd be wise to see her quick tonight and/or find her on Terb chat and ask her to come back.

Jayda more than earns the coveted slurp seal of approval ......... damn, I miss her already and I just left!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Thanks for the review, she seems & looks amazing on her site, might have to swing by next time I go to Toronto for a massage. That's too bad about the no-shows, potentially ruining things for the honest hobbyists in town.

Why your favorite Asian sps' name all start with J? LOL

It's an Asian thing ............ :)

Thanks Slurp, I don't write reviews for discretion purposes, but to get Jayda back to Ottawa I will do anything. So to break my silence after being on this forum so long shows how amazing this sp really is.

I was the first to meet her in town, yes I kept my appointment. I opened the door and wow she was stunning. She has the most perfect body i have ever seen. But whats better was her personality, she was fun to talk to and made me feel like a teenager again. She was so sexy in her lingerie outfit I was instantly hard.

Quick shower, some flirting, lfk, dfk and the fun began. I'll save the details, but she was one of the best I ever had. She's like nothing you can find in Ottawa. True lustful bliss.

I'm sad to see we cerbites didn't give her more business, I think its because her agency didn't post enough the day of her arrival, and her ad got lost.

Jayda come back soon, we'll roll out the red carpet next time promise!

Jayda is one of my top 5 all time fave, HIGHLY recommend! Here Tues and Weds (13 & 14) only so don't miss out.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.