Tiffany Birks, Nov 7 - 10

Summer may be over but it’s time for some HOT fun with very little (or no) clothing! 

Title.jpg

I am Tiffany Birks and I am VERY happy to be visiting St. John's. I look forward to seeing old friends and making many new ones.

I am on a mission to eradicate boring, routine dates and offer a unique, FUN and unparalleled adventure together.

I am a sensual, exotic lady who  loves to travel and experience all that this world has to offer. My passion for life is exemplified by my passion for….PASSION. 

DSC-8851a.jpg

For those that like statistics, here's a bit about me
Height: 5’3

Weight: 115 lbs

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: Natural 34 D

My natural sexiness and boundless energy are complimented by amazing skillsthat have earned rave reviews from many who have had the pleasure of sharing an intimate experience with me.  Your time with me “behind closed doors” will  be remarkable, unforgettable and SEXY!!

My donations are:

$300 for 1 hour

$600 for 2 hours

(30 minute rate - $220 based on availability)

Contributions are for the expressed purpose of  2 consenting adults spending time together only.

For information on extended dates, dinner dates, and overnight stays, please contact me

I look forward to spending some amazing time together with you.   
Available 8am-11pm.  

I appreciate polite, respectful gentlemen and E-mails or texts with generic, boorish and explicit content will not be acknowledged or answered, nor will texts sent from a text app. Gentlemanly correspondence will always garner a response.  

Text 438-838-8433 (preferred) or email at [email protected]

PLEASE ensure that your communication with me includes the following information;
Date and time that you wish to see me
Duration of the appointment that you wish to make
Your name
A little bit about yourself if we have not previously met
(I have shared much about myself in this listing and on my website)

I do my best to respond to all texts in a timely manner, 
but please respect the fact that I do not interrupt my time spent with clients to reply to texts. 

Please visit my NEW website to see more pictures and learn more about our encounter https://tiffanybirks.wixsite.com/tiff

BOOK your date now!

DSC-8860a.jpg
Edited by Miss Tiffany Birks