Sign in to follow this  

The Taste of Happiness....Visiting Vancoouver (LAST Visit for 2019)

Your senses were not mistaken and didn't deceive you either... but actually you saw an extremely beautiful and captivating lady! I will fascinate you from the first moment we meet.

You will learn that I am a woman who not only has stunning looks, but also has every possible desirable quality you could wish for. With intense seductive charms of a true woman, being both wild and passionate but also able to be softly seductive and delightfully romantic.

You will become addicted to my velvety skin, which becomes warmly and infinitely sweetly sensual in the heat of my desire. 

Rest assured your wonderful moments alone with me will put in the shade everything you have ever experienced before. Breathtaking attire transforms me into the vision of heaven. With dedication and tact, I will grant you your deepest and most desirable encounter.

I hope you will give me the opportunity to pamper you and cater to your every need and wish. Allow me to help you relax and put a smile on your face. 

My goal is to provide you with an unforgettable time with an appreciative, unrushed experience.

I will be visiting Vancouver, December 18th & 19th.

Encounters are possible at a discreet location, by ADVANCE booking only via Email only.

Kindly view my website, prior to contacting me.

If you would like to get better acquainted, I can be reached at [email protected]

Take a moment and introduce yourself, for compatibility is as paramount. 

Your privacy is important to me and discretion on both parts is held in priority. All information shared will be kept private.

I prefer to establish a connection via email prior to any encounter, and I enjoy getting to know who I will be visiting with. Therefore short notice or last minute requests will be declined. 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Emily

Follow me on instagram @msemilyrushton and twitter @msemilyrushton for more about me, pictures and all sorts of other adventures.

1a-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this