December 17 - Give Yourself a Gift of Joy for xmas

Limited Offer : December 17th
3hr outcall (hotel) :: 640

(normally 760) (one spot only!)

- - -

feravitae.me :: [email protected]
twitter :: onlyfans :: instagram

To take your time, set down your worries and just have a moment for yourself. That is what you really want, and to share it with someone unique. A woman who knows desire, embodies excitement. You just want to put the world aside for a moment and give into lust. There is no greater feeling than that of to people coming together and creating a fierce bond - if even for an hour or two.

small_DSC_7774.thumb.jpg.2ac2c78b1806e256bb4500a42b896a50.jpg

These are the day dreams that get your heart racing and now is the time to act on them. If you haven’t already had the chance to meet me, you may want to reconsider. Long muscular legs, ample derrière and bust, and a very mod aesthetic :: the original Alt - Luxury Companion.

I have a variety of interests, maybe we share a few - a coffee lover, and a whiskey drinker. I like to attend baseball games, and delve deep into sci-fi novels. I can often be found wandering around  looking for new nooks & crannies to photograph. I like to coax little secrets out of my guests, so that I can make all of their hidden fantasies come true.

BW_small_DSC_7723.thumb.jpg.116a45488862e860567e4ae9044b8dd3.jpg

feravitae.me :: [email protected]
twitter :: onlyfans :: instagram