Spoil Yourself This Christmas ❄️ With New Brunswick’s Premiere Companionship ☃️

For those who don’t know me, I am a Beautiful 24 year old providing New Brunswick with Elite Companionship since 2015. From my head, to my toes I am the girl you’ve been dreaming of. 
Long silky hair, smooth supple skin, 34 DDD chest and a thick & perky behind 🤤 while my looks and body will captivate your eyes, my accommodating, down to earth, bubbly personality will captivate your souls and have you coming back time & time again for more 💖

Hosting from my private, yet conveniently located  north side Incall. My schedule for December 16-23 is as follows⤵️

Monday, December 16th: 3:00pm-4:00pm + 5:00pm-6:00pm 

Tuesday December 17th: 2:00pm-7:00pm

Wednesday, December 18th: 1:00pm-7:00pm

Thursday, December 19th: 2:30pm-8:30pm

Friday, December 20th: 1:00pm-8:00pm

Saturday, December 21st: 2:00pm-6:00pm

Sunday, December 22cnt: FULLY BOOKED

Monday, December 23rd: 12:00pm-7:00pm 

* I am a LOW VOLUME provider, therefor only take 6 appointments per week, so I have very limited availability. ❣️

With 40+ glowing reviews in the Fredericton area alone I am one of the most well reviewed service providers in Atlantic Canada! I’ve built my reputation on being a professional, discreet and legitimate companions, while going above and beyond to make my clients feel welcome, appreciated and comfortable!  ❣️

I provide a genuine, sensual, one of a kind, second to none experiences, you will never feel like just a client but a valued friend, I genuinely enjoy what I do and my appointments feel like so much more than a transaction! I have packages to suit every need, desire and budget ❣️

I do require screening and deposits on my appointments, and do not book or communicate with text apps or fake numbers, this is to weed out time wasters and keep myself safe! I am very select about who I take on as a new client so please tell me a bit about yourself and what you’re looking for! ❣️

bookings are best done VIA text or phone call! 
My contact info is posted on my profile. 📱 

Look forward to hearing from you ❣️

xoxo 

Fredericton’s Favourite Sweetheart

Miss Jaymie Mae Sparx

• Like 3