Sign in to follow this  

Happy New YEAR!!!! Let's make the memories this year last a life time.

Happy New Year my loves! 
I am so excited to shed the old and bring in the new. I have updated my name/handle on here to reflect all of my advertising and keep it uniformed. I like to think it's a step in growing in this industry from a rosebud to a full blooming rose. 
Thank you for all the love and support you continue to show and give me, I appreciate all of those who spend time with me and share the gift of each other.

1813511913_295A9405adsize.jpg.40302f6665cd96dde5abffc4666aa53a.jpg

A few changes for the New Year:
I will be adding a layer of screening to my filtering.

• New clients that we haven't had the pleasure of each other's company yet, will need a reference from another independent provider preferably with a website and/or twitter presences. This is in light of some issues that have arise in the area and in wanting to keep myself and others safer in the long run.
  • If you don't have a reference, I will require real world information from you; a live profile (LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter) and a $100 non-refundable deposit via e-transfer or online gift card (we will discuss which one I would appreciate at the time).  

As always your information is kept safe and discreet with me.

Rate update: I am currently very happy with how my rate structure is.

Two changes will be coming into effect:

• Outcalls that are more than 20km outside of my location will be plus 100 travel fee.
  • Couples will be 500 for 90mins + 200/hr extra hour or 1000 for 4 to 6 hours.  

I will be adding full day, Dinner date IN, date ideas throughout the year. 
There is a Elite Red Carpet VIP section getting added to my website. It should be ready for February. This will include first view of new pictures, VIP pop up tours (Ones that will not be announced publicly), VIP rates/promos and times. I will let you know how to become apart of that a week before it launches so stay tuned! 
I will be also adding a limited monthly premium SnapChat. Stay tuned to twitter and my website to get the details. 

So much is happening and I love it. On to the good stuff! 

653933435_1_KaossStudios-9591copy.thumb.jpg.50399708259b31ee32e0733ad1864d94.jpg

January Schedule

Jan 1 - off 
Jan 2 - 10am -8pm 
Jan 3 - 10am - 9pm
Jan 4 - 1pm - 9pm 
Jan 5 - OFF  
Jan 6 - By Prebooked appointment (12 hours notice) 
Jan 7 - 10am - 8pm 
Jan 8 - 10am - 8pm 
Jan 9 - 26 - OFF -Please allow 24 hours for a response to emails - Text may not be available

Jan 27 - By Pre-Booked appointment (12 hours notice) 
Jan 28 - 10am - 8pm 
Jan 29 - 10am - 8pm 
Jan 30 - 10am - 8pm 
Jan 31 - 10am  9pm 

Early mornings  6am - 10am are available by Pre-booking the day before and Late Evenings (8pm - 11:59pm) by pre-booking an hour before end of day posted. 

Incall is located in a private, professional and discreet location. A short distance from the rotary with easy access to 102/3 and both bridges.  
Please maintain discrection by following my instrustions. Safety for all is paramount to all of those have an amazing time together. 

Outcalls are always welcomed! +50 travel fee and min 1 hour for under 20km from my location. Outside of 20km +100 travel fee and min time will be based on the location.

I am willing to travel up to 3 hours driving and fly me to you options also available.  Min time booking, and deposit are required. Connect with me for details.

Check my website for my next travel dates!

1469408355_295A9425adsize.jpg.b64e4450f48cdfd46504ab87de4ef08e.jpg

GFE Rates

45 mins - 200

1 hour - 300

90 Mins -400

2 hours - 500

3 hour - 700

Date Night 4 - 6 hours - Dinner and Dessert - 800

Overnight Adventures 8-12 hours - 1600

• Check out my website for other services, options and details.
  • Now offering FBSM and Nuru
  • I am fetish, fantasy and roleplay friendly. Lets chat to make it a reality
  • Duos, couples and others welcomed.

1905373925_295A9466(2)admini.jpg.9363964f57bd4c9fcf76751038f15190.jpg

Connect with me

If it is your first time connecting with me, please introduce yourself. I love to read so paint me a picture of you with your words.

Let me know how you found me and please notify your reference that I will be contacting with them. It helps speed up the process and safety for all involved. 

If you don't have a reference, If you don't have a reference, I will require real world information from you; a live profile (LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter) and a $100 non-refundable deposit via e-transfer or online gift card (we will discuss which one I would appreciate at the time).

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY - Phone calls will be ignored and continuous callers will be blocked. 

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @dirtystephanie1 to follow my adventures

Fragment_20191122_215830.thumb.jpg.37bab57f31edba235c73050930dfb05f.jpg

For those that we haven't had the pleasure of each other's company yet;

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DD, 27, 29) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention to share. Foxy red hair that only hints at the fun we could have. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention.

I have been described as being a sweet, easy going and confident woman. The kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors.

I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or maybe I shall join you. We share smiles as we get closer and our worlds transport as one, to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an international traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable Gentlemen, Ladies and those in between.

I am open minded and happily bisexual.

I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️

IMG_5493.thumb.jpg.e3a35124205efb521095e216ddb72931.jpg

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this