Savannah George?

Has anyone been with Savannah George? What services did she provide? LFK, DFK, COB, Russian, etc. If someone knows get back to me. Her pics look very hot. Would be interested to know. Considering a visit but wouldn't mind a review first.

She looks great and is suppose to be a awesome sp.I have had no luck with contacting her.I have emailed and phoned a few times but she has never gotten back to me.I hope you have better luck.

All reviews say she is a great time. Go for it dude! Let me know if you get a hold of her.

yea, be nice if someone knew anything about her? I have not seen any reviews and was curious about services. I can try and contact her and see if she gets back to me. Thanks for trying.

I have not seen any reviews and was curious about services.

Try searching her name here, I found a number of reviews not including mine :rolleyes:

Try searching her name here, I found a number of reviews not including mine :rolleyes:

thanks, bit of a dumbass I guess? Didn't realize there was a search function. Used it. Plenty of reviews. Worthwhile seeing for sure.

She is well worth the time to make an appointment. Awesome, tight body and tightest fit I've felt in years (and I'm not large by any stretch of the imagination)!

I have seen Savannah on many occasions. Yes, she is a bit hard to get hold of right now, with all that went on not long ago. So, if you haven't seen her before, she may be somewhat reluctant to call back. But, if you do manage to make an appointment: a) make sure you keep it - she definitely hates no-shows, and b) you will not be disappointed. Great, firm body, doesn't speek Greek, but most anything else is OK... YMMV.

Like I said, I have seen her a lot! Never a disapointment here, always leave happy and quite satisfied.:p

Good Luck! She is well worth it!!!