Sign in to follow this  

Potential Travelling to Your Area March 4th

Hey Summerside! Guess what!?

(...what?)

Your girl might be coming to town for one night! Depending on demand. I will only be hosting one lucky gentleman, for one full evening.

Full Evening Rendezvous:

11 hours together. Full evening full of surprises.

9pm - check out. Accommodations will be discussed.

$1250

While I'm Travelling:

20% of your session must be sent upon booking, as a deposit. If I do not receive the deposit, you will not receive a session. I do accept Amazon giftcards as deposit.

(All donations are for my time only. Anything we do is discussed and agreed upon as consenting adults. YMMV. SSC.)

Wanna know more about me or book some time with me?

Keep reading! ♡

Hey! How are you?

Please take the time to fully read below, as booking requires a specific protocol.

You can call me Sarah. I'm an extroverted bundle of chaos, with green eyes of fire, brunette hair, a teenie tiny body and an unapologetic mouth.

I love conversing and talking about life - I could just stare off listening to you talk about your passions for hours. Humans interest me more than anything else on this planet. My personality allows me to easily sway to the beat of any drum and relate to almost anyone, in some way.

I consider myself an Empath. I take my time, I want to know all your quirks, your hopes, dreams and fears.... every fantasy, every lust, every craving touch. I want to make you feel special, appreciated, and fufilled. From cuddles and laughs to toe curling sensations, I will work with you to create our perfect dynamic.

Your pleasure, is my happiness. There is no better day, than a day filled with endorphins. Whether it's before work, after that awful 6 hour meeting, or maybe even a quick stop for Lunch, I'll be sure to wash all those worries away.

GFE & Kink Friendly. Safe Play Only. 
___

Contact info and texting etiquette:
Any questions, concerns or service inquiries can be answered via text, in a timely manner. I will get back to you asap. When texting for a booking, please include YOUR NAME, AGE, LENGTH OF SESSION DESIRED, AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF.

I reserve all rights to screen my clients as I see fit. So, please be ready with a reference.

Pro tip: YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR REFERENCE, ASKING PERMISSION, BEFORE GIVING ME THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION.

If you refuse to follow protocol, you will not be able to book a session. No booking is gaurenteed unless references are provided and approved.

___

I DO NOT answer phone calls. Text only.
Please do not text or call after Midnight, unless given specific permission. Any person who disrespects this, will be BLOCKED.
___

Schedule may vary.

Please contact for availability. I prefer 24 hour notice, but may allow same day visit with THREE hours notice (if availability is open). I only host once or twice a day, so my availability can sometimes be very limited. Giving the maximum amount of notice will almost always gaurentee a spot.

___

Please text 902-903-6095 to book a session. 

_Y9A6942.thumb.jpg.abc0a79dd60796066d63d02f8dc6f3fc.jpg_Y9A6971.thumb.jpg.79effaef55a9ee7e22c5e2b598119815.jpgAirBrush_20200204214446.thumb.jpg.09838e79d303bb78e491002a3236d95a.jpgAirBrush_20200214084004.thumb.jpg.628f247c0983d3a449c4df54bef78d94.jpg

Sign in to follow this