Monique Cox - a pleasure!

After seeing Monique's ad here on CERB, I decided, "What the hey? Let's take one for the team and find out if this girl really is all that."

Needless to say, gentlemen, I was not disappointed. First of all, Monique's pics, which are quite stunning, do not do her justice. She has a very "girl next door" kind of appearance, is quite talkative & very friendly. She's about 5 foot 10 before she puts on the heels--you gotta love tall women--and worked very hard to making me feel relaxed at home in her in call.

I, for one, will be repeating. I can only hope she will eventually do duos here in Winnipeg.

So for those of you are wondering, "Should I or shouldn't I give Monique a call?" get off the freaking fence and make an appointment.:wink:

Guest B***ke Ba****

Hi guys. Got the chance to met Monique this morning and I agree with Big Cookie 100% very nice lady all ways smiling very pleasing and very tall. Looks great in her denim short shorts! Thank you for outing a smile on a tired old face! Rusty.

Posted via Mobile Device

I hooked with Monique this past Saturday. She was clean, smelled good.. has sexy long legs and shes got a nice a$$ too. Answered the door in a sexy dress.. underneath that dress was some sexy lingerie. Shes good girl lotsa fun. I would for sure see her again possibly for a longer session. One hour is just not enough with a girl like that.