Half Hour Sample Sessions available this weekend only - BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!

COME FOR XXX FANTASY ROLEPLAY, EROTIC DOMINATION, GENDER MAKE OVERS OR BDSM DISCIPLINE AND TRAINING.

While I tend to get more requests for elaborate kinks and much longer sessions these days. I will have some *very rare* half hour massage (and/or bdsm/fetish) sessions available to book for this upcoming weekend Friday, July 31st - Monday, August 3rd.
I can not usually accommodate such short sessions so if it's been a while and you're looking to have another awesome kink experience to savour or you've been nervous to actually commit to a booking here's your chance to dip your toe in and celebrate your release from quarantine.

LIVE SESSIONS available NOW in LONDON. Have you been searching for a hot woman with therapeutic massage skills, plenty of real T & A, a clean, on-time professional with a warm personality but who is understanding of your kinky side. That's a tall order. Luckily you've found it today. Don't take my word for it. You can find some of my many positive reviews (on my website or local boards) for light fun vanilla massage all the way up to hard BDSM.

Enjoy an Upscale Private Playspace set up for BDSM & Fetish play. Thousands of dollars in High-Quality Toys.

TO introduce yourself fill out the form on my website www.FEMDOMCANADA.COM

Petite Playfully Wicked Little Goddess

Want a Taste? Check out my Twitter: DomVivienClaire or Fetlife: DomVivienClaire Instagram: DomVivienClaire for more Pictures.

15 + years as a Lifestyle Mistress. Offering sessions as a Professional Domme in London since 2015. Find REVIEWS Section on my website.

A Selfie and a Deposit will be required to confirm any bookings.

BDSM Fetish Kink Domination Dominatrix Mistress Domme Goddess Femdom Findom Bondage Foot Feet Heels Leather Boot Worship Sissy Feminization Cross dressing Transformations & photo shoots. Taboo Role play ABDL Adult Baby Diaper Diapers Spanking Domestic Discipline Golden Nectar Showers Strap on Pegging Prostate Massage and more

officemakeupwtext.jpeg

IMG_20200616_230330.jpg

D5Msv-2U8AA5Kxv.jpg

D89WmdoXYAg3In1.jpg

EZ2pNbqXYAA53No.jpg

Femdom.jpg

herecomestrouble.jpg

IMG_20181129_152905_195.jpg