Sign in to follow this  

Alex B. Symone | The Capital Muse | Visiting Toronto August 24-29th

9b.thumb.jpg.b9714c258cb550206217d5fa53939d45.jpg

Unforgettable. A vision. An absolute vivacious, fierce absolutely goddess! With an upbeat energetic vibrant personality to match.

Finished with a gorgeous face, caramel cream soft skin a & smouldering exotic features a voice made for sensual pillow talk all poured

into a juicy 5'3 curvy perfectly pronounced silhouette with big soft naturals that could hypnotize a titan in a single step.

A rich decadent treat like this is paired best with a calm, cool, collected and accomplished gentlemen.

One that enjoys the finer things in life and like what he likes and grasps a rare opportunity the moment it is with reach.

Is that you? The I think we've got an elegant affair to plan and there is no time to waste!

I will be visiting soon and would absolutely love to finally meet you!

Take some time to learn more about me on my website(linked below) then don't forget to

subscribe to my site newsletter so you don't miss anything.

My time will be limited so longer dates take priority. 

_____

Nervous about planning a dinner date or just meeting in general?

I get it. Something about me tends to make most men nervous. So let's spend some one-on-one time getting to know one

another via text, email on whatsapp so that by the time we meet we will be so eager & excited to meet that nerves won't

get the best of us. E-Gift card or EMT tribute required. No explicit conversation.

alex3-12.thumb.jpg.4531fe6c8551496d570748e6cb8f8136.jpg

TALENTS

Slowing time on site, Stealing hearts, Igniting Kinks, Commanding Attention & Blowing... minds

INTERESTS

Genuine connections, Romance, Dinner dates, Wine Tastings, Massage, Exploring kinks & fetishes, Travel, Mentoring, Luxury

TRIGGERS

Poor hygiene, poorly thought-out text/email introductions, Negative/Arrogant/Obnoxious personalities

COMPATIBILITY

Building long lasting and genuine connections with new friends is absolutely paramount to me. I pair best with men that practice the same fundamental values as myself and live for adventure. Quality always dominates quantity so everything I do, am and experience is always the finest. Be it a quick afternoon rendezvous to accommodate a tight schedule, or an elegant evening affair or a weekend wrapped up on one another in a jacuzzi suite. You will always have my full and undivided attention, energy and presence every single time. I absolutely adore kind, generous and open minded Gentleman that approach out date with excitement, positivity and an appetite for anything our debaucherous minds thing up. I find that I thrive most in the company of a man that knows it takes some time for allow our chemistry to erupt. Relaxing over a glass or two of a bold chilean red wine, a vintage champagne or an old fashion while we get to know one another makes for the PERFECT first date. Tho I can't lie, my absolutely favourite gentlemen is the classic man that plans our dining experience and enjoys exploring seasonal tasting menus. Getting dolled up for a dinner date to see your jaw drop on arrival, heavy flirting over ambient lighting and getting lost in great conversation. A perfect date that simply cannot be beat. 

AlexbSymone-a1.thumb.jpg.3cae7708f367386170039c869177d3d6.jpg

TORONTO

August 24-29th

Prebooking Exclusive available with deposit on my website.

Extended dates will be accommodated and take priority.

Unfortunately, because of the current state single hour & under meetings are priced with this in mind.

Thank you for the understanding.

Looking forward to your polite well-thought-out  introductory email

see website for all details & contact information

www.TheCapitalMuse.com

ig\twitter: @TheCapitalMuse

1alex_b3.thumb.jpg.50544aa068772c17b0b8d94cd87e0d09.jpg

Sign in to follow this