The anticipation of your touch is too much

Due to the current Global Situation my date structures have changed, and I invite you to look at my website for a more comprehensive idea of how we can spend time together. Even though my date structures have changed I promise you that I am still that playful girl you fell for since our last encounter. XX

- - -

I want to remind you of that girl next door that you had a crush on for years. I’d love to give you that first kiss that you’ve longed for, or that warm embrace of a long lost friend. I have a cheeky personality, that will make us familiar friends instantly and will leave you with a yearning for more. My soft green eyes are inviting and I have been known to have a devilish smile that will drive you mad with lust. I am known best for being a perceptive, romantic, and sincere young woman, with a thirst for everything new. Will you be my “something new”?

EevXo4OXYAAWZsU.jpg

Sensuality and sharing myself with new friends are my raison d’être. Whether it is is for an hour or an overnight your passions are mine for the time we are together. I am just as comfortable out for the evening as I am behind closed doors. Our time together doesn’t need to feel rushed, with the right mix of planning and creativity we can have the time of our lives. I don’t believe in offering a list of services ; If you want our date to flow easily and without complications as if we were meant for one another, then we are a perfect match. All I want is to show you how good life can be if you let the right people in.

I choose partners who are also looking for meaningful connections, and genuine intimacy.
Tell me all the things you cannot share with anyone else.
Share your desires with me, I can promise you that you won’t be left wanting.

Ed8P6d9WsAEqO7z.jpg

feravitae.me/our-date

• Like 1