Sign in to follow this  

Lana Archer • Latino • LL • 2604

Just to add some more reviews, I wanted to send a shout out to Lana Archer. I only got to see her once in Calgary since she seems to tour a lot, but I pray I'll be able to book again next time she's around! For those who hate reading she is gorgeous, chill, bomb ass GFE provider that you gotta see. 

Normally my type is cute petite spinners but  I've been curious to meet someone sweet and curvy. Lana had been on my radar since she has a great reputation;lots of amazing reviews and active on social media and of course a great picture portfolio. Luckily our schedules finally lined up and I was able to book an hour. Did the usual screening; gave her my review handle, twitter and my reference. All that put her at ease that I'd be a legit and respectful client, which I'm sure helped make her comfortable when I arrived. No surprises in person, she was clearly the beautiful curvy Latina lady she advertised herself as and her incall was decent. As is tradition for me, I fumbled through my awkward hello, took my courtesy shower and we sat and chatted for a bit before easing into some enthusiastic foreplay. Now I can't speak to the kind of experience everyone else might have with Lana (everyone's chemistry will be different) but for me it wonderfully passionate and she's incredibly talented orally. I hate going into vulgar details of sessions so I'll leave the description there, but it was absolutely satisfying, un rushed and I felt very comfortable with her. 

We had a short post cuddle and chat after we had finished up and I mentioned that I'd love to see her again. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see her soon when she's back in Calgary. She's another absolute gem of a provider, good at what she does and very professional!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this